Terms and Conditions of use of Geologtech World Wide Website
Access and use of this Geologtech World Wide Website (the “Site”) is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full, and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as if you had signed them. In case of disagreement with such terms and conditions, please do not access or use this Site.
The information relating to Geologtech and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively “Geologtech”) and Geologtech’s products and services on this Site is provided subject to the following conditions:
1. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to or its products and services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that is suitable for your purposes.
2. In no event shall Geologtech or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
3. This Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions in the information provided that will be corrected as they are discovered at Geologtech’s sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. Geologtech reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logos and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, Geologtech excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
4. The trademarks, tradenames, images, logos and pictures identifying Geologtech’s products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary of Geologtech. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of Geologtech.
5. Whilst Geologtech makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses or any other harmful elements. You remain solely responsible for the security and protection of your systems when using this Site. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information form this Site.
6. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
7. All data provided by you to Geologtech shall be considered as confidential information and shall not be disclosed by Geologtech to any third party except as may be required for the provision of Geologtech services or if required by law or regulation.
8. These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information form this Site shall be governed by the Italian laws and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Italian Courts.